Starting a journey a life with diabetes 1

I start to do this blog for two reasons to help me and others. I was just diagnosed with diabetes 1. I am 40 years old and i have a healthy lifestyle. It was a surprise to get that diagnose but i have had autoimmune disorder before and propably my diabetes is from autoimmune effect. But back in the reason of blog i have discover that there are plenty of different strategies to live with different diseases and and relieve their symptoms. I examine lot better things when i write the things down. I will speak in this blog is there supplements what are useful, different diets and other methods to cure diabetes 1. Also i will approach immune modulation because the i have the type LADA diabetes and there is correlation with immune function and function of pancrea.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Berberine

Älä odota löytäväsi ihmelääkettä